May 16 – May 22, 2021
- Worked 23 hours
- Prepped for the week
- Design revisions for new partnership idea
- Weekly aiming sessions for Lauren Deal and TJ Pitre
- Weekly aiming session for Patrice Embry, Crystal Vitelli, and Joe Rinaldi
- Arcade demo for Brad Frost
- Arcade demo for Danny Banks
- Took new self-portraits for personal site
- Recorded and posted a quick tip about Building Momentum
- Caught up with Ben Callahan from Sparkbox
- Weekly aiming session for Lina Calin and Joshua Blankenship with Crystal Vitelli
- Weekly workshopping with Crystal Vitelli
- Talked to an enterprise design director about speaking at their internal conference
- Biz dev check-in with Joe Rinaldi
- Promotion effort for SuperFriendly’s work on The Current
- Attended client content strategy presentation
- Reviewed client project Figma file
- Visited Vocatio Career Prep School to see the facilities in person
- Weekly Opportunities call
- Built new SuperFriendly product landing page
- Planning session with Sara Soueidan, Afyia Smith, and Patrice Embry
- Swam in our newly renovated pool!
- Second session with new therapist
- Sidda skinned her knees pretty badly for the first time
- Slept an average of 6 hours and 39 minutes per night. Average time in bed: 7 hours and 29 minutes. Average bedtime: 10:23pm. Average wake up time: 5:48am.
- Coming 2 America
- Lovecraft Country, episode 2
Notable Reads & Listens
- Finished The Effective Executive by Peter Drucker
- Started Mixed Plate by Jo Koy
- Tutorial no. 6—Tight but not touching kerning
- Demo Your Values First
- Apparently, I was user #28 on Dribbble.
- This face is the highest compliment you can receive from another musician.
- Metajive’s new site is lovely!
- Literati’s new Atlas Obscura book club sounds fun!